When it comes to overall wellness, meditation has a long list of benefits. Along with personal testimonials, studies show that it reduces stress and controls anxiety. It also promotes emotional health, which is essential for well-being. One way to deepen your meditation is by working with healing crystals. Depending on your needs, try experimenting with different energies and meditation techniques to see what works for you.
Choosing the Best Meditation Crystals
A simple and effective way to find the best healing crystals for your meditation practice is by using your intuition as a guide. If you need inspiration, look for crystals that have a calming and peaceful effect such as Amethyst and Angelite. With hundreds of different crystals in the mineral kingdom, the possibilities for crystal combinations are seemingly limitless.
Essential Energy Tools & Healing Crystals For Meditation
Jumpstart start your healing journey with this checklist of meditation tools:
- Clear Quartz & Selenite: We recommend meditating with two crystals for the best results. The gentle, cleansing energy of Clear Quartz and Selenite make a healing combination that is perfect for both beginners and longtime crystal lovers.
- Palm Stones: These polished stones are shaped to fit perfectly in the palm of your hand, thus the name palm stones. Holding two different stones in each hand during meditation will help you focus your awareness on clearing the mind and reaching a deep state of peace and relaxation.
- Incense: To enhance your meditation, cleanse and activate your stones with incense such as sage or Palo Santo, which can also be used to purify your space and body.
Support Your Intention With Meditation
When practicing meditation, program your healing crystals with a specific intention, which allows you to harness their unique properties for your healing needs. If you need guidance, check-in with yourself and take an assessment of your mind, body, and spirit.
Do you feel stuck or stagnant in your body? Do you have more mind chatter than you would like? Are you dealing with stress or some other challenge? Is there something lacking in your life? Ask yourself these questions and try to answer them as honestly as you can. Knowing yourself is the beginning of wisdom, which is why meditating with crystals is an effective technique for self-awareness and growth.
Meditation Techniques With Healing Crystals
For the best results, daily practice is essential because it will help keep the good vibes going strong. When you make a habit of manifesting positivity, calm, and peacefulness through meditation, you can easily bring all that uplifting energy into your everyday life. Here are a few easy ways to incorporate meditation and healing crystals into your daily wellness routine:
Crystal Grids For Chakra Healing
Each of the seven chakras are associated with different energy centers located along the spine. For powerful chakra healing, meditating can deepen your connection to the unique healing properties of healing crystals, especially when you choose a particular crystal associated with one of the chakras:
- Crown: The seventh chakra situated at the top of the head, this energy center is connected with white and violet gemstones such as Amethyst and Clear Quartz.
- Third-eye: The best way to open and activate the 6th chakra is to place purple and blue stones like Angelite and Amethyst above the eyebrows. During meditation, opening and activating the third-eye chakra helps support intuition and spiritual transformation.
- Throat: Just above the collarbone is the fifth chakra, which is connected to the color blue. The energy center that processes self-expression and communication, the best throat chakra stones are Aquamarine, Angelite, and Sodalite.
- Heart: Located in the center of the chest, the heart chakra allows you to truly feel positive emotions like love, empathy, and compassion. Open your heart chakra with stones such as Rose Quartz, Green Calcite, and Amazonite.
- Solar plexus: Situated behind the navel, the third chakra controls compassion and creativity. Open and activate this energy center with Citrine, Yellow Jasper, and Pyrite.
- Sacral: The second chakra is located in the lower abdomen and is associated with orange crystals like Amber and Carnelian. This energy center is linked with passion, creativity, and sexuality.
- Root: The first chakra is located at the base of the spine and helps promote confidence and identity. Protective root chakra stones like Black Onyx and Red Jasper encourage security and stability with their grounding properties.
Chakra Meditation Cleanse
Once you have the best healing crystals for each of the seven chakras, place a stone on the corresponding energy center. Laying down in the comfortable position and free from distractions, begin to visualize every chakra being cleansed and activated by the healing stones placed on your body. When your mind wanders, focus on your breath and the energy of the stones.
10-minute Positivity Meditation With Crystals
A great way to start your day with positivity and balance is with a meditation that includes mantras for productivity and focus. We recommend meditating with uplifting, high-energy stones like Citrine or Ocean Jasper palm stones, plus a cleansing and grounding stone like Selenite or Clear Quartz healing point.
Use this moment to take a cleansing breath in, inviting new opportunities and a renewed focus to your day. As you exhale all the way out, start to bring your breath into a comfortable, steady rhythm. Stay present and visualize the pure energy of the stones filling your mind, body, and spirit with a white healing light.
How To Calm the Mind During Meditation
If any negative thoughts come up, harness the pure energy of healing crystals to help you release any toxic emotions or blockages in your body. Remember – when negativity arises, it is better to process these emotions and let them flow out of you rather than avoiding or repressing them.
Make your meditation sessions rock when you incorporate the healing power of crystals!
https://www.elitedaily.com/p/how-do-crystals-help-meditation-heres-how-to-take-your-zen-to-the-next-level-7765971)Healing Crystals BenefitsHow Meditation Helps